As a developer, you will join a dispersed remote team of developers, business associates, and designers in building modern software solutions for manufacturing, professional services, and tourism on our roadmap to launching products through projects. This role requires someone who values and seeks autonomy, enjoys understanding client needs and having interaction discovering problems, and has empathy for the eventual user’s experience and successful adoption.
- 5% 401(k) matching after 90 days
- health and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Minimum 2 weeks vacation
- Work with non-technical teams to understand and capture client needs
- Communicate with other developers and potentially directly with clients to gain feedback for reiteration
- Create interactive web based applications that are fast, modern, and scalable
- Collaborate with the design team to create beautiful user interfaces and experiences
- Integrate with other existing solutions through legacy APIs
- Move fluidly between various projects and clients on different teams developing with an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Experience with multiple server languages and frameworks
- Fluency with writing relational database queries
- Exceptions welcome
If interested, please click the link below and attach a resume and a short description of your interest in our company.