As a Sales Development Representative your role will be to work with current inbound and outbound channels to manage lead generation and initial qualification of leads. This role is a entry level or second level position that requires and understanding of how to discern the fit of a client through question asking and online research. An ability to do repetitive tasks at a high level, self-analyze performance and test new methods is a key to success in this position. This position is not intended to be a long term position and is designed for lateral change to an Account Executive role or a hierarchical change to an SDR management role within 18 months.
- 5% 401(k) matching after 90 days
- Performance based bonus
- health and dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Minimum 2 weeks vacation
- Answer incoming leads from multiple sources (digital, networking, partner channels)
- Create outbound activity through multiple channels (email, partner channels, phone, social media)
- Qualify clients through question asking
- Track and measure performance and productivity
- Generate reports to summarize activity
- Develop recommendations on lead generation improvement
- Hand-off to Account Executives with detailed notes
- Participate in sales forecasting meetings
- Manage external expenditures
- A/B test strategies
- Customer communication, sales, technical support or customer service experience a plus.
- Mid-level understanding of Excel (subtotal and simple formulas)
- Detail oriented
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills
- High level of grit in following through in highly variable and uncertain environments
- Demonstrate ability to accomplish repetitive tasks
- Numerical analysis and strategic thinking experience
If interested, please click the link below and attach a resume and a short description of your interest in our company.